The Saxon HVT70 is an extra heavy duty tripod.
This tripod enables the resolution your spotting deserves. It is a strong, reliable, stable and quality solution to mounting up your spotting scope to achieve maximum performance.
Many customers when considering a spotting scope – such as a typical 20X-60X zoom unit with an 80mm lens size – tell us that they have a camera tripod. But unless you have an 800mm or a 1,000mm professional lens suitable tripod your tripod is going to likely be too luight for usage with the higher performance demanded by most spotting scopes and astro binoculars, thereby this tripod is selected.
The Saxon HVT70 is suitable for all applications of:
- Spotting scopes – high performance with spotting scopes 60mm to 100mm lens size
- Binoculars – large series 70mm to 100mm lens size
- Zoom binoculars – zoom operation units such as 60mm, 70mm & 80mm zoom capable binos
- Telescopes to 72mm lens size
- Cameras – including large zoom & telephoto lenses
- Video cameras – solid foundation for all high quality video usage
The Saxon Heavy Duty Tripod TX210 features the following:
- Colour : Black
- Sections : 3
- Foam Rubber Grips
- Maximum Tube Diameter : 28mm
- Extra Tall Maximum Operating Height : 2100mm
- Minimum Operating Height : 650mm
- Folded Length : 838mm
- Net Weight :5.8 lbs
- Maximum Load Capacity : 8.8 lbs
- 3 Different Leg Angle Positions
- Built-in Spirit Level & Compass
- 3-Way Pan/Tilt head with Quick release plate with double Safety lock
- Cast Aluminum Alloy
- Includes Carrying Bag
Supply includes Saxon Australian 5 years warranty.