Are you looking for an extra-large pair of binoculars which deliver incredible views?
Do you want a pair of binoculars for astronomy?
How about a binocular that’s excellent for low light studies?
Then check out the Saxon 25X100 MW Binoculars…
These monster binoculars will give you breath-taking views of the heavens as well as the Earth.
The Saxon 25X100 Porro Binoculars have an incredible 100mm aperture for gathering every last photon of available light and concentrating it back with 25X magnification. There is a four-element objective lens for ultra sharp focus across the field of view and it offers maximum image brightness in low light and long-range conditions. These large binoculars are designed with the best quality optical glass that’s multi-coated for excellence in color correction, contrast and reduced image glare. The BAK4 prism system is the finest made and individual eye focus – combined with a near-perfect 4mm exit pupil – means performance and eye relief you’ll appreciate time and time again.
But that’s not all. The Saxon 25X100 Large Binoculars metal body is leatherette covered and incorporates chrome endplates. To ensure these giant binoculars provide a lifetime of use, they have enhanced structural reinforcement to the main binocular body and an incorporated heavy-duty tripod adapter. What’s more, the Saxon 25X100 Binoculars are both waterproof, fogproof and nitrogen purged to take on the outdoors. Add to this a premium, attache styled hard carrying case to protect your investment and you’ve got a pair of binoculars which – with proper care – will last through years and years of use.
Saxon MW 25X100 Extra-Large Binocular Features…
* Huge 100mm aperture offers the maximum in light gathering ability, giving you image brightness in low light and long range conditions.
* High quality optical glass combined in a four-element object lens that’s multi-coated for excellence in colour correction, contrast and reduced image glare.
* Near perfect 4mm exit pupil and outstanding 15mm of eye relief for extended viewing comfort.
* Individual eye focus gives ultra-sharp image quality and delivers 25X magnification across a 3 degree angular field of view.
* Enhanced structural integrity and heavy-duty incorporated tripod adapter.
* Nitrogen purged for both waterproof and fogproof performance.
* Includes a premium attache styled hard case with carrying handle for protecting your investment.
What can you see with a pair of Saxon 25X100 Porro Binoculars?
These giant binoculars are truly “twin telescopes”. However, unlike a telescope you can view with both eyes at once to offer stereo-vision!
You’ll drink in huge, starry vistas… You’ll marvel over comets… You’ll be enchanted with the Moon… You won’t just view a distant sailing ship – you’ll be on it! Just add an optional photo tripod and explore both the Heavens and the Earth with these magnificent binoculars. When you take to the air, you’ll never want to land!
Saxon 25X100 Porro Binoculars Specifications…
Design : Porro
Aperture : 100mm
Magnification Factor : 25X
Prism Type : BAK4
Coatings : Multi-coated
Angular Field of View : 3 Degrees
Eye Relief : 15mm
Exit Pupil : 4mm
Close Focus : 24 meters
Weight : 4.5 kg
Body : Metal w/ leatherette covering & chrome endplates
Tripod Adaptable : Yes
Adapter Included : Yes
Focus : Individual
Eye Case : Premium Hard Case w/ Handle
Waterproof : Yes
Fogproof : Yes