Pick up the award-winning optics of the premier quality Japanese made Vortex Viper in a tough, compact size—reliable in the worst conditions. XD (extra-low dispersion glass) objective lenses further enhance resolution and deliver the true-to-life colour accuracy so essential for identifying game.
Even at longer distances, the resolution of this premium, single-hinge compact will keep you scanning the landscape for one last look
Items received in the box
- Comfort neck strap
- Soft carry case
- XD Lens Elements Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and colour fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
Dielectric Prism Coatings Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Phase Correction Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof Prism Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Locking Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Magnification 8x
- Objective Lens Diameter 28mm
- Eye Relief 20mm
- Exit Pupil 3.5mm
- Linear Field of View 319 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field of View 6.1 degrees
- Close Focus 7.5 feet
- Interpupillary Distance 56-73 mm
- Height 120mm (4.7 inches)
- Width 115mm (4.5 inches)
- Weight 335 grams