About the Vortex Razor HD 8X42 Roof Prism Binoculars…
Do you want to buy one of the most superior performing binocular on the market today?
Does the highest quality optics appeal to you?
Are you willing to invest in a pair of binoculars that will last a lifetime?
Then you need to take a look at the Vortex Razor HD Binoculars…
Smaller, lighter, brighter and stronger than ever before, the 2012 Razor HD offers the ultimate combination of advanced technologies and premium components. Packed with the best-quality, hand-selected prisms and premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass available today. Simply put, you’re looking at a binocular that proves pushing to the edge is worth it.
Vortex Razor HD 8X42 Roof Binoculars Features…
* APO Optical System – Combines with HD (High Density) glass for unmatched colour sharpness
* Plasma Tech – Cutting edge application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance
* HD Lens Elements – Ultra Premium (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and colour fidelity, resulting in High Definition images
* Dielectric Prism Coatings – Multi- layer coatings provide the clearest, brightest, most color-accurate images possible.
* XR Lens Coatings – Vortex proprietary XR anti-reflective coatings, fully multi-coated on all air-to-glass lens surfaces, increase light transmission for maximum brightness
* Phase Correction – Used on roof prism models only—coating enhances resolution and contrast
* Roof Prisms – Valued for greater durability and a more compact size. Ergonomic open-hinge design
* Magnesium Chassis – Decreases weight and increases strength
* Waterproof – Optics are sealed with o-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the binocular
* Fogproof – Argon gas purging guarantees superior fogproof and waterproof performance
* Rubber Armour – Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection
* ArmorTek – Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt
* True Open Hinge – Offers superior ergonomics while decreasing total weight and bulk
* Adjustable Eyecups – Twist up and down to precise, intermediate settings to maximize custom fit for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
* Locking Diopter – Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Located on right eyepiece
* Center Focus Wheel – Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
* Tripod Adaptable – Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
* Comes complete with rainguard, tethered objective lens covers, comfort neck strap, deluxe padded carry case and lifetime unconditional warranty.
Vortex Razor HD 8X42 Binocular Specifications…
Objective Lens Diameter : 42 mm
Eye Relief : 17.5 mm
Exit Pupil – 5.25 mm
Linear Field of View : 388 feet/1000 yards
Angular Field Of View : 7.4 degrees
Close Focus : 6 feet
Interpupillary Distance : 55-75 mm
Height : 5.9 inches
Width : 5.1 inches
Weight : 24.2 ounces