About the Saxon 7X50 BWP Porro Prism Binoculars…
Do you want to buy a pair of binoculars that are great for all applications?
Do you want waterproof, fogproof binoculars that can be used for boating or birding?
How about a rugged binocular design that’s at home in a backpack or race track?
Then take a closer look at the Saxon 7X50 BWP Binocular…
The Saxon 7X50 BWP Binoculars are a porro-prism design that delivers 7X magnification. The are a specialty application and nitrogen-filled for weather-proof operation. They have premium quality multi-coated optics housed in a rubber-armoured body which resists dings and scrapes, plus gives you a firm, secure grip. They have outstanding visual and mechanical capabilities thanks to premium optical quality Bak 4 prisms and even include a connection for tripod adaptation.
The Saxon 7X50 BWP Binoculars also include a neck strap, lens covers and a quality soft carrying case.
Saxon 7X50 BWP Porro Binocular Features…
* Premium quality optical glass and Bak 4 prisms
* Rubber armoured body resists dings and scrapes, plus provides a secure grip
* Nitrogen filled for fogproof and waterproof operation
* Multi-coated optics for clear, bright images – high contrast and great color correction
* Connection for tripod adaptation
* Includes neck strap, lens covers and quality soft carrying case
Saxon 7X50 BWP Porro Prism Binocular Specifications…
Aperture : 50mm
Magnifying Power : 7X
Coatings : Multi-coated
Waterproof : Yes
Fogproof : Yes
Tripod Adaptable : Yes
Closest focus distance : 7 metres
Dimensions : 198 x 65 x 191 mm
Weight : 981 g