The Everwin SLR Camera Adaptor suits telescopes with a 2″ focuser, plus is also preferred for users that have a DSLR’s with a full frame “FX” operation.
For photography of the moon, planets and stars through a telescope using 2-inch eyepieces, this Everwin variable-projection camera adapter is a versatile choice.
It incorporates a machined, sliding mechanism that permits variable projection distances during eyepiece-projection photography. This eliminates the need to switch to a higher-power eyepiece for additional enlargement. Two thumbscrews lock the sliding cell in position at the desired projection distance, and a third screw locks the user supplied 2″ eyepiece in position.
A separable, thread-in unit also permits prime-focus photography. All parts are of machined aluminum and brass. The 2-inch barrel is threaded for filters.
Use with a T-Mount, ordered separately, for your brand of 35mm camera body.
Everwin SLR Camera Adapter – 2″ Features…
* Designed for use with a camera and telescope with 2″ focuser and user supplied 2″ eyepieces
* Sliding mechanism allows for distance changes of eyepiece during projection photography
* Detachable, thread-in unit removes for prime focus photography
* No need to switch to a higher power eyepiece for image enlargement
* Thumbscrews lock sliding cell at desired projection distance and another locks eyepiece position
* Threaded for use with 2″ filters
Everwin SLR Camera Adaptor – 2″ Specifications…
Barrel size : 2″
Material : Aluminum and brass
Locking Mechanism : Set screws
T-Ring : Sold separately
Focuser Size : 2″