ADVANCED & PROFESSIONAL LEVEL TELESCOPE – Exceptional quality telescope for Advanced & Professional users. Exceptional performance for those that wish to achieve everything. Sublime performance on the moon, planets, stars, double stars, star clusters, globular star clusters, nebulae & galaxies.
Looking for something really special !! Are you ready for sublime premium astronomy & advanced astroimaging.
Just an exceptional telescope, simple as that ! An absolute a joy to use. You will be delighted with the details you can achieve through this exotic ED Extra Dispersion Glass Super APO 130mm, fine details of DSOs, stunning resolution both visually and for astro imaging.
When it comes to world’s best practise refractor telescopes, the Sky Rover ULT 130 ED Glass 130mm Triplet Super APO Refractor Telescope is unbeatable. It features a Premium Quality Japanese triplet air-spaced objective lens. Custom hand crafted by Japanese grand masters using the highest quality Premium Japanese ED glass.
This telescope is also an outstanding system for astrophotography, also available is an optional 0.8X 4 element 70mm clear aperture ED Glass reducer flattener enabling advanced pro level astroimaging to be achieved with either DSLR or extra performance CCD systems.
Among its features, the Sky Rover ULT 130 ED Glass 130mm Triplet Super APO Refractor Telescope utilises an ultra-smooth United Optics 4″ superb Premium Rack & Pinion Dual Speed focuser: a treat to use during astrophotography. No more image shift! It rotates in a full 360 degree… an extra-heavy duty state of the art unit with large aluminium knobs. The Sky Rover ULT 130 ED Glass 130mm Triplet Super APO Refractor Telescope includes a fully graduated scale for precise camera alignment.
Despite its large 130mm objective, the Sky Rover ULT 130 ED Glass 130mm Triplet Super APO Refractor Telescope is still a very compact & robust manufactured unit. The focuser is extra strong with a premium dual-speed microfocus capability. Aside from the simply beautiful fitment and finish, the ULT 130 includes a United Optics (Kunming) made tube unit, including mounting ring set and powder-coated white CNC-machined aluminum tube, retractable dewshield with premium screw on dewshield cap. Plus United Optics precision anodized 360 degree rotatable rack & pinion focuser.
The Sky Rover ULT 130 ED Glass 130mm Triplet Super APO Refractor Telescope is pure quality from the highly precise CNC machined lens cell to the solid United Optics CNC-machined mounting rings. Also included is a 2″ and 1.25″ adapter with brass anti-marring compression rings. You also have a 2-year warranty.
Sky Rover ULT 130 ED Glass 130mm Triplet Super APO Refractor Telescope Features…
* This scope features a custom engineered 130mm f7 Japanese master hand crafted Triplet ED Super APO Apochromatic lens. It is exceptionally sharp and has a class leading colour correction with outstanding resolution – an ideal selection for demanding astrophotography.
* Precision optics with Premium Multi coatings, including design by a global leading telescope design engineer featuring Premium Japanese exotic ED glass.
* Extra-smooth United Optics custom made 4 inch focuser with dual speed control: a wonderful feature to use.
* Exceptional United Optics (Kunming) tube unit. Premium quality powder-coated white CNC-machined aluminium tube, retractable dewshield and dewshield cap.
* Stainless steel United Optics reinforced inserts on both sides and on the back to allow heavy loads without problems.
* Solid CNC-machined United Optics tube rings
* Vixen type dovetail
* Flattener Reducer 4 element ED Glass 70mm clear aperture 0.8X (direct connects to 48mm thread for DSLR & CCD connectivity)
* 48mm T Mount available (suit Canon or Nikon)
* Finderscope foot for OTA to mount up standard finderscopes
* Full range of Eq mounts available – recommended are: Saxon NEq6 Pro, Saxon AZ-Eq6 Pro or even better an ASA Astrosysteme Austria DDM 100
* Full range of exceptional quality premium wide angle eyepieces & diagonals available on application
* Full range of filters for visual & astroimaging also available on request
* Camera CCD – QHY & also FLI (Finger Lakes Instruments) sensational full range of magnificent CCD’s
Sky Rover ULT 130 ED Glass 130mm Triplet Super APO Refractor Telescope Specifications…
Clear Aperture : 130mm
Focal Ratio : f7
Focal Length : 920mm
Objective Type : Triplet Super APO ED Glass 3 Element air spaced
Lens: Custom Japanese specialist hand crafted
Optical quality – Outstanding 0.15 – 0.17 wave P/V (1/6 wave P/V double pass – which is 0.94 Strehl) – exceptional quality enabling superior resolution Resolving Power : 0.88″
Limiting Magnitude : 14.6
ii. Tube set:
Tube: United Optics (Kunming)
Lens Shade : Retractable
Tube coating : Powdercoat Pearl white
Tube Diameter : 177mm (dewcap)
Tube Length : 970mm extended
Focuser : United Optics (Kunming)
4″Solid CNC-machined mounting rings included
Camera-angle Adjuster 1.25″
Adapter Included 1.25″ Adapter
Brass Compression Rings
Tube Weight : 9.7kg
Shipment package : 34 X 32 X 92 cm, 18 Kg
* Flattener Reducer 0.8X for advanced astroimaging
Note: Imaging Circle Diameter with Reducer Flattener fitted is 42mm and Back focus is 54.8mm