In stock – immediate shipment or pick up available.
Sky Rover ED72 ED Glass 72mm APO Refractor Telescope Astroimaging system – Complete Package.
ADVANCED & PROFESSIONAL LEVEL ASTROIMAGING & VISUAL TELESCOPE SYSTEM – COMPLETE PACKAGE – Exceptional quality telescope for Advanced & Professional users. Exceptional performance for those that wish to achieve everything. Sublime performance on the moon, planets, stars, double stars, star clusters, globular star clusters , nebulae & galaxies.
Premier Japanese “ED” Extra Dispersion glass lens – PLUS – latest design 2.5 inch Ultra Smooth dual speed focuser.
Are you ready for sublime premium astronomy & advanced astroimaging.
Just an exceptional telescope, simple as that! An absolute a joy to use. You will be delighted with the details you can achieve through this exotic APO 72mm, fine details of DSOs, stunning resolution both visually and for astro imaging.
- Sky Rover ED72 APO Refractor telescope
- Saxon Eq5 GoTo Computerised equatorial mount with full 13,436 object database
- Sky Rover ED72 Dedicated Flattener for advanced astroimaging
- Stellarvue premium quality 8×50 Finderscope & bracket
- Sky Rover premier quality 1.25 inch Dielectric coated diagonal
- Premium eyepiece set – Saxon ED Glass Cielo 18m, 9mm, 4.5mm & 2.3mm eyepieces – and YES, the 2.3mm will be pin sharp with this system as this is a premier quality system
- Canon (or Nikon) T48 48mm Full Frame T Mount to attach to your DSLR
Please note – this is a FULL PACKAGE system. It includes everything required for the advanced visual & astroimaging astronomy enthusiast to achieve their full capability & potential. The products selected here are all premium quality, there are NO weak products, NO weak links in the chain. Suits discerning buyers wanting premium gear but seeking a much better price point than the major brands (whose overheads & distribution systems make comparable gear at least 35% dearer).
Please feel free to see all these products separately on this webpage.
Please feel free to call to discuss your specific project needs and selection.