You have no items to compare.
Skywatcher Maksutov Cassegrain 102mm telescope with Mini Az-GTi GoTo 5Kg Smartphone Mount
Do you have larger, heavier binoculars and have difficulty steadying them when you view?
Are you tired of trying to do stargazing or Moon studies - only to have the image jump around?
Does studying that distant bit of scenery or wildlife difficult because the binoculars are just too heavy for extended viewing?
Then check out the William Optics Binocular Tripod Adapter!
This clever bit of machined aluminum connects right to the center of your binoculars - and almost all binoculars have a female threaded connection. Just tighten them up using the large, ergonomic locking bolt and mount it on a standard camera tripod which has a 1/4-20 connection.
Now you're good to go! The William Optics Binocular Tripod Adapter holds your optics steady for you, so you can observe for hours in total comfort.
* Large, ergonomic locking knob to securely hold your optics
* Crafted from machined aluminum for light-weight, lasting durability
* Works with almost all binoculars which have the standard female threaded connection
* A "must have" accessory for all large, heavy binoculars with high magnifications
* Fits all standard camera tripods with 1/4-20 connection
Equipment Type : Binocular Tripod Adapter
Equipment Application : All binoculars with standard central female threaded connection
Tripod Application : Standard camera tripod with 1/4-20 connection