William Optics Dura Bright Dielectric Coated Diagonal 2 inch.
This 90° 2″mirror-type star diagonal has an ultra premium Dura-Bright 12mm thick mirror and Dielectric mirror coatings for 99% reflectivity which provides higher contrast and resolution during critical planetary, lunar and binary star observations. Dura-Bright features 100% full carbon fibre side plates that add that touch of class your scope deserves.
The WO 2″ Dura-Bright Diagonal was designed with several unique features to provide optimum performance and years of use.
Top-Notch Performance and brightness:
• Dielectric coating allows 99% reflectivity.
• High precision 12mm thick mirror substrate flat for optimal image stability.
• Polished to 1/12th wave accuracy*.
• Accurate design guarantees constant alignment. No further alignment needed.
• 2″ to 1.25″ eyepiece adapter included.
• Lock screw for eyepiece/adapter.
• Big, knurled thumbscrews are easy to turn even with gloves on.
• Threaded for 48mm Filters
• Patented, elegant design.
• High-quality machining out of the best aluminum.
• Internal anti reflection baffling for highest contrast.
• Real Carbon Fiber side plates
• Compression rings (both on diagonal and adapter) to prevent barrels from marring.
• Internal safety stop prevents 2″ barrels from hitting the mirror.
Option: SCT adapter:
• SCT ring makes your diagonal work on SCT telescopes as well!
Get one diagonal, use it on ANY telescope!
Why W.O. diagonals do not feature an Adjustable alignment system?
• Having an adjustable alignment system is an admission that the diagonal can go out of collimation due to poor mechanical construction.
• Thanks to the patented design of WO diagonals, you will always have a perfect aligned product from day one onwards, it’s as simple as that.
* Ultra High Dielectric 99% reflectivity.
* Precision 1/10 lambda surface with 12mm thickness mirror for best quality.
* 2″- 1.25″ adapter with brass clamping ring, includes an inside diameter of 48mm which is threaded to fit 2 inch filters.
* Weight : 630g
* Suitability – suits all premium, ultra premium and exotica level telescopes.