The Vortex 6×32 Viper HD Binocular from Vortex is a premier quality Japanese manufactured binocular rugged compact binocular delivering accurate lifelike colour, high-contrast, and fine resolution in any weather condition.
The entire light path has been optimized to ensure maximum light transmission through the use of high density (HD) extra low-dispersion (ED) glass lens elements that have been fully multi-coated with Vortex’ proprietary XR coatings, and dielectric coated and phase-corrected roof prisms.
The exposed lens surfaces have been further treated with the scratch-resistant ArmorTek coatings that prevent dirt, dust, and oils from sticking or staining the lenses – further ensuring clear views and maximum light transmission.
Built to withstand the rigours of a life lived outdoors, the optical tubes have been argon-filled and O-ring sealed to make them water, fog, and dustproof. The chassis is wrapped in a protective rubber armoring that also provides a slip-resistant grip.
Use and Handling
- Closed bridge configuration
- Large textured center focus knob
- Locking right eye dioptric correction enables precise focusing for most people, even those who require corrective lenses
- Twist-up click-stop eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Tripod mountable with an optional adapter
- Featuring HD ultra high performance Extra Dispersion glass for maximum performance
- Argon-filled and O-ring sealed for waterproof, fogproof, and dustproof performance
- Protective rubber covering for enhanced external protection
- Raised ridges on top, and thumb indents on bottom, improve grip security
- Scratch-resistant ArmorTek coating protects exposed glass from scratches, oils and dirt
- Tethered objective lens covers prevent loss
Prism Type : Roof
Magnifications : 6X
Objective lens diameter : 32mm
Angle of view : 8 degrees
Field of view : 140 meters width @ 1000 meters distance
Minimum focus distance : 0.9 meters
Exit pupil diameter : 5.3mm
Eye relief : 19.5mm
Interpupillary distance : 59mm to 75mm
Focus type : Center
Tripod mount capable : yes
Dimensions : 124mm X 122mm
Made in Japan
Weight ; 580g
Package weight : 0.9 kg
Carton dimensions : 190mm x 165mm x 94mm