About the United Optics Hawk ED 8X42 Roof Prism Binoculars…
Do you want to buy the best performing 8X42 binocular on the market today?
Does the highest ultra premium quality optics appeal to you?
Are you willing to invest in a pair of binoculars that will last a lifetime?
Then you need to take a look at the United Optics Hawk ED 8X42 Roof Prism Binoculars… Do these look familiar ? They should ! United Optics manufacture Ultra Premium telescopes, spotting scopes and binoculars for some of the world’s Premier brand names. Here we are doing something very simple – giving you access to their sensational products – Without the middle man, thereby getting the world’s best products at a price you will not see anywhere!
Smaller, lighter, brighter and stronger, the Hawk ED offers the ultimate combination of advanced technologies and premium components. Packed with the best-quality, hand-selected prisms and premium “ED” Extra-low Dispersion glass available today.
Simply put, you’re looking at a binocular that proves pushing to the edge is worth it.
United Optics Hawk ED 8X42 Roof Prism Binoculars Features…
* APO Optical System – Combines with “ED” Extra-low Dispersion glass for unmatched colour sharpness
* “ED” Lens Elements – Ultra Premium “ED” Extra-low Dispersion glass lenses deliver the ultimate in resolution and colour fidelity, resulting in High Definition images
* Dielectric Prism Coatings – Multi- layer coatings provide the clearest, brightest, most colour-accurate images possible.
* KP Premium multi coated lenses – Cutting edge KP anti-reflective coatings, fully multi-coated on all air-to-glass lens surfaces, increase light transmission for maximum brightness
* Phase Correction – Used on our roof prisms enhancing resolution and contrast
* Roof Prisms – Valued for greater durability and a more compact size. Ergonomic open-hinge design
* Magnesium body – For absolute minimum mass and maximum strength and durability
* Waterproof – Optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the binocular
* Fogproof – Argon gas purging guarantees superior fogproof and waterproof performance
* Rubber Armour – Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection
* Armour coated – Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt
* Dual Hinge – Offers superior strength, plus excellent ergonomics while decreasing total weight and bulk
* Adjustable Eyecups – Twist up and down to precise, intermediate settings to maximize custom fit for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
* Twist Adjustable Diopter – Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Located on right eyepiece
* Center Focus Wheel – Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
* Tripod Adaptable – Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
* Comes complete with tethered objective lens covers, comfort neck strap, deluxe padded carry case and United Optics 2 year warranty.
United Optics Hawk ED 8X42 Roof Prism Binoculars Specifications…
Objective Lens Diameter : 42 mm
Eye Relief : 17.5 mm
Exit Pupil – 5.25 mm
Linear Field of View : 388 feet/1000 yards
Angular Field Of View : 7.4 degrees
Close Focus : 6 feet
Body material : Ultra durability ultra low mass Magnesium alloy
Interpupillary Distance : 55-75 mm
Height : 154 mm
Width : 101 mm
Weight : 700 grams