Sky Rover Dura Bright 1/10 Lambda Dielectric Coated Diagonal 2 inch.
In stock. Immediate shipment nationally or pickup available.
This 90° 2″mirror-type star diagonal has an ultra premium Dura-Bright 12mm thick mirror and Dielectric mirror coatings for 99% reflectivity which provides higher contrast and resolution during critical planetary, lunar and binary star observations.
The Sky Rover 2″ Dura-Bright Diagonal was designed with several unique features to provide optimum performance and years of use.
Top-Notch Performance and brightness:
• Dielectric coating allows 99% reflectivity.
• Premier quality certification – 1/10 Wave Lambda quality (not 1/6 or 1/8 that other products have, this is between twice to four times the quality of standard production diagonals)
High precision 12mm thick mirror substrate flat for optimal image stability.
• Certified to 1/10th wave accuracy*.
• Accurate design guarantees constant alignment. No further alignment needed.
• 2″ to 1.25″ eyepiece adapter included.
• Lock screw for eyepiece/adapter.
• Big, knurled thumbscrews are easy to turn even with gloves on.
• Internally threaded for all standard 48mm Filters
• High-quality machining from premium aluminum.
• Internal anti reflection baffling for highest contrast.
• Compression rings (both on diagonal and adapter) to prevent barrels from marring.
• Internal safety stop prevents 2″ barrels from hitting the mirror.
Option: SCT adapter:
• SCT ring makes your diagonal work on SCT telescopes as well!
Get one diagonal, use it on ANY telescope!
Why Sky Rover diagonals do not feature an Adjustable alignment system?
• Having an adjustable alignment system is an admission that the diagonal can go out of collimation due to poor mechanical construction.
• Thanks to the design of Sky Rover diagonals, you will always have a perfect aligned product from day one onwards, it’s as simple as that.
* Ultra High Dielectric 99% reflectivity.
* Precision 1/10 lambda surface with 12mm thickness mirror for best quality.
* 2″- 1.25″ adapter with brass clamping ring, includes an inside diameter of 48mm which is threaded to fit 2 inch filters.
* Weight : 630g
* Suitability – suits all premium, ultra premium and exotica level telescopes.