This is a custom selected product – price range is $ 14,799 for the standard model, other models with additional accessory upgrades also available on request. Please feel free to call or email to get the latest best pricing and also the custom accessories that you need to get the best out of this exceptional telescope.
ADVANCED & PROFESSIONAL LEVEL TELESCOPE – Exceptional quality telescope for Advanced & Professional users. Exceptional performance for those that wish to achieve everything. Sublime performance on the moon, planets, stars, double stars, star clusters, globular star clusters, nebulae & galaxies.
The 152 mm, 1200 mm FL, Apo tube is now redesigned to be more compact and lighter than previous models. It can now be considered a fully portable high end Apo that is solidly at home on medium sized, easily portable and relatively inexpensive mounts. This model can be enjoyed visually with any binoviewer / diagonal combination without the use of a barlow / corrector or photographically with our matched field flattener / reducer covering fullformat CCD chips and film cameras up to 6×7 cm format with pinpoint stars across the entire field even into the corners. Its color correction and performance / optical quality is unbeaten in this size.
The tubes are made in Germany with non-compromising mechanical quality. The dew cap slides smoothly over the tube without producing any paint scratches. The focuser is a full 3.5″ size. It rotates smoothly and with zero image shift. This zero shift rotation is very important when your camera has already achieved its best focus and you would like to rotate it to the best position. The finder bracket has a quick exchange style screw system and is mounted on the rotatable focuser, which allows focuser rotation to bring the finder scope to the most comfortable observing position. The focuser comes with large anodized focuser knobs and moves extremely smooth when racking. The focuser comes with a screwed on 3.5″ / 2″ adapter and an 2″ / 1 1/4″ clamp ring style adapter to protect your eyepieces and diagonals from scratches. The tube rings are flat on both sides and offer three tapped 1/4 inch holes perpendicular to the tube line with the outer two hole´s center to center spacing of 60 mm. The center tapped hole can be used for different mounting plates with only a single center hole. The tube´s internal baffles are matched for a large useable photographic field. This system with the matched field flattener for full format CCD chips and film cameras up to 6×7 cm offers a image circle of appropriate size. This 152 /1200 is not only a wonderfull powerfull visual apo for lower power widefield observations and highest power, highest contrast planetary and double star observations, but also a superb imaging machine.
• Optical tube with retractable dewshield
• Set CNC tube rings
• 3.5″ Starlight Instruments UDA ultra premium Focuser with attached bracket for 50 mm viewfinder, both 360° rotatable
• Adapter 3.5″/2″ with new comprehensive eyepiece clamp
• 2″/1.25″ adapter with brass eyepiece clamp
• 2″ Extensiontube 80 mm
• Test report
• 2 Dust caps
* Type of telescope: LZOS 3-element SuperED Apo Refractor
* Lens: LZOS 3-element SuperED
* Colour: white
* Tube material: Kruppax 50, Aluminium
* Aperture: 152 mm
* Focal ratio: f/7.9
* Focal length: 1200 mm
* Coating: Multicoated
* Resolution: 0.76″
* Limit value: 12.7 mag
* Max. useful visual power: 300 x
* Back focus: 220 mm
* Focuser: 3.5″ Starlight Instruments USA ultra premium Feather Touch, 360° rotatable
* Connection to eyepiece: 3.5″ to 2″ and 2″ to 1 1/4″
* Viewfinder: Bracket for 50 mm Viewfinder (Option: Finder scope)
* Tube diameter: 170 mm
* Length during observing: 1210 mm
* Transportation length: 1075 mm
* Dewcap diameter: 196 mm
* Length of dewcap: 300 mm
* Width of tube rings: 2 Tube rings each 24 mm
* Threads in tube rings: 1/4 Zoll 3 x * Distance of threads: centric and 60 mm
* Tube weight: 29 lb incl. Tuberings
* Included accessories: Adaptor 3.5″/2″ and 2″/1 1/4″ with Brass Clamp, 2″ Extension tube 80 mm, set of Tuberings, Testreport, 2 Covers
* Case: optional
* Eyepiece adapter: to 2″ and 1.25″
This is a custom selected product – pricing and shipment cost is available on request exclusively – with thanks.