This is a custom selected product – price range is $ 10,499 for the standard model, other models with additional accessory upgrades also available on request. Please feel free to call or email to get the latest best pricing and also the custom accessories that you need to get the best out of this exceptional telescope.
ADVANCED & PROFESSIONAL LEVEL TELESCOPE – Exceptional quality telescope for Advanced & Professional users. Exceptional performance for those that wish to achieve everything. Sublime performance on the moon, planets, stars, double stars, star clusters, globular star clusters, nebulae & galaxies.
These tubes are made in Germany with non-compromising mechanical quality. The dew cap slides smoothly over the tube without producing any paint scratches. The focuser is a full 3.5″ size. It rotates smoothly and with zero image shift. This zero shift rotation is very important when your camera has already achieved its best focus and you would like to rotate it to the best position. The finder bracket has a quick exchange style screw system and is mounted on the rotatable focuser, which allows focuser rotation to bring the finder scope to the most comfortable observing position. The focuser comes with large anodized focuser knobs and moves extremely smooth when racking. The focuser comes with a screwed on 3.5″/2″ adapter and a 2″/1.25″ clamp ring style adapter to protect your eyepieces and diagonals from scratches.
The tube rings are flat on both sides and offer ten tapped 1/4-20 inch holes perpendicular to the tube line with the outer four hole’s center to center spacing of 60,2 mm and 62 mm. The center tapped hole can be used for different mounting plates with only a single center hole.
This 123 mm f/6 Apo is the latest model in the LZOS Apo Series. He has the same high quality – typical for LZOS – with the high optical performance and colour correction. With only 738 mm focal length you can get a large 3.7° field of view with a 2″ wideangle eyepiece.
• Optical tube with retractable dew shield
• Set CNC tube rings
• 3.5″ Starlight Instruments USA Feathertouch ultra premium Focuser with attached bracket for 50 mm viewfinder, both 360° rotatable
• Adapter 3.5″/2″ with new comprehensive eyepiece clamp
• 2″/1.25″ adapter with brass eyepiece clamp
• 2″ Extensiontube 80 mm
• Test report
• 2 Dust caps
* Type of telescope: 3-element LZOS SuperED Apo Refractor
* Lens: LZOS 3-element SuperED
* Colour: white
* Tube material: Kruppax 50, Aluminium
* Aperture: 123 mm
* Focal ratio: f/6
* Focal length: 738 mm
* Coating: Multicoated
* Resolution: 0.93″
* Limit value: 12.3 mag
* Max. useful visual power: 250 x
* Backfokus: 220 mm
* Focuser: 3.5″ Starlight Feather Touch, 360° rotatable
* Connection to eyepiece: 3.5″ to 2″ and 2″ to 1 1/4″
* Viewfinder: Bracket for 50 mm Viewfinder (Option: Finder scope)
* Tube diameter: 136 mm
* Length during observing: 690 mm
* Transportation length: 580 mm
* Dewcap diameter: 152 mm
* Length of dewcap: 230 mm
* Width of tube rings: 2 Tuberings each 24 mm
* Threads in tube rings: Each tubering 10 x 1/4″
* Distance of threads: zentric, 60.2 mm and 62 mm Distance
* Tube weight: 9 Kg including telescope tube rings
* Included accessories: Adaptor 3.5″/2″ and 2″/1 1/4″ with Brass Clamp, 2″ Extension tube 80 mm, set of Tuberings, Testreport, 2 Covers
* Eyepiece adapter: to 2″ and 1.25″
This is a custom selected product – pricing and shipment cost is available on request exclusively – with thanks.