You have no items to compare.
Skywatcher Maksutov Cassegrain 102mm telescope with Mini Az-GTi GoTo 5Kg Smartphone Mount
APS-C is a big size among one short colour CCD cameras.
QHY8L is a 6 mega pixel camera with APS-C size SONY CCD sensor. SONY's CCD sensor is famous because its low thermal noise. Especially with QHYCCD's 2-stage TEC and thermal construction design QHY8L has the cooling capability of -40C below ambient. It brings very clean image to you even in 30 minutes or one hour exposure.
QHY8L has very low readout noise typical 6e or 7e. In a dark site it can give you a simple and easy way to capture the deep sky object. No need complex and high cost RGB filters and colorwheel. The image processing work is a lot more easy than mono cameras. QHY8L diameter is 63mm only. It is very small and very suitable for Hyperstar imaging.
Supply includes CCD unit, case and power supply as standard.
* Total pixel : 3110 x 2030
* Active pixels: 3032 x 2016
* Pixel Size: 7.8um x 7.8um square
* Colour method: RGB BAYER film on CCD
* Effective sensor area: 28.4 mm diagonal
* Readout noise: 6-10 e @600 Kpixel/s
* QE: 60% at Green (Peak) , 50% at Blue and H.a
* Microlensing on chip * Progressive Scan
* ABG: -110dB * 16bit ADC with CDS and Preamp
* USB2.0 High Speed interface
* Build in temperature sensor
* DC201 with TEC controller/Regular
* Ultra small size suitable for primary focus imaging and Hyperstar
* Weight: 400g
Supply includes official QHY Australia warranty as standard.