You have no items to compare.
Skywatcher Maksutov Cassegrain 102mm telescope with Mini Az-GTi GoTo 5Kg Smartphone Mount
QHY9 with standard 5 position Colour Filter Wheel is a classic mono camera using the popular 8.3 Mpixel KAF8300 CCD sensor.
This sensor has high capability QE suitable for high performance deep sky imaging. The peak QE is @56% and it has 48% QE in the H-alpha wavelength. The 4/3 inch size makes it well suited to many telescopes. The QHY9 has a two stage TEC, and with typical delta T is -50C below ambient.
Supply includes 5 position electric premium Colour Filter Wheel enabling fitment of your standard 36mm diameter round unmounted filters and produce broadband & colour filtered images ready to stack and create stunning colour deep space astroimages. Recommended are Baader Planetarium premium 36mm diameter round unmounted filters. It offers outstanding thermal noise control.
Compared with other models with -25 or -30C cooling, the QHY9 will give you a cleaner image. Even in very long exposure times, over those hot summer or cold winter nights. The QHY9 has very low readout noise as well compared with other 8300 based camera. The QHY9 has a sleek round design and is suitable for Hyperstar telescopes. Supply includes CCD unit, case and power supply as standard.
* Total pixels: 3448 x 2574
* Effective pixels: 3358 x 2536
* Pixel Size: 5.4um x 5.4um
* FullWell: 25.5Ke-
* Imager Size : 17.96mm H x 13.52mm V 4/3inch
* Readout noise: -8e @1Mpixel/s
* Preview Speed: 3Mpixel/s (3 sec Download time)
* Download Speed: 1Mpixel/s (9 sec Download time)
* Peak QE: 56% @540nm 48%@Ha
* Microlensing on chip
* ABG: 1000X
* 16bit ADC with CDS and Preamp
* USB2.0 High Speed interface
* Built in 32 MBytes SDRAM buffer
* Supports Binning: 1 x 1, 2 x 2, 3 x 3, 4 x 4
* Communication port for QHY Color Filter wheel
* Backfocus - Standard 5X36 filter wheel 21.4 thick, plus adapter mounting the camera 4mm, plus 16.3mm for the camera body to the CCD. Total is 21.4+4+16.3 = 41.7mm.
* Improved 2-Stage TEC cooling -50 Deg C D (Ambient) * Improved Heat Sink specifically for the KODAK CCD
* Built in Temp sensor and 16bit high precision ADC * DC201 TEC Controller & DC adapter, Regulated
* Built in Mechanical shutter
* Separately sealed CCD Chamber
* Weight: 510g
Supply includes QHY Australia warranty as standard